- Highly experienced, academically distinguished principal investigators with national
and international reputations. Investigators are opinion leaders in their field with
established prestige in the community and experience in conducting more than 300 clinical
- University medical center with a wide array of on-site personnel including the full
range of medical and surgical specialties, pharmacy, neuropsychology, social services,
- All phases of clinical research including pharmaceutical and device trials, pharmacodynamics,
pharmacokinetics, neuroimaging, inpatient, outpatient and pharmacoeconomic studies.
- A comprehensive facility that includes a reception area, physical exam rooms, psychometric
rooms, double locked storage room for medications, monitor rooms, inpatient beds,
refrigerator and freezer for storage of temperature sensitive material, data storage,
on-site laboratory, and electronic data management capability.
- Highly experienced, full-time certified clinical research coordinators with extensive
experience and expertise in the management of all research related activities.
- Full-time regulatory affairs staff to assist with FDA/IRB documentation and contracts.
Biweekly IRB meetings and experienced Clinical Research Unit staff
For more information, email the Clinical Research Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Research Unit
Department of Neurology & Psychiatry
1438 S. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104