SLUCare's Optical and Contact Lens Shop is St. Louis' full-service eye care provider.
We provide exceptional eye care service to St. Louis and the surrounding communities.
Our optical shop is located at Grand Boulevard and I-44 at the SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital - South Campus.
We offer complete eye exams for glasses and contacts, or can fill any eyeglass prescription
from your optometrist or ophthalmologist.
What We Offer
- A large selection of frames, including those from designers such as Nike, Tommy Hilfiger,
Tura, Lulu Guiness, Ted Baker, Marchon, Ellen Tracy, Izod, Cole Haan, Charmont, Europa,
Revolution, Koodles, Fisher Price and many more
- Expertise in pediatric fitting
- Expertise in placement of prisms to correct double vision
- In-store optical and low-vision aids
- Fitting of safety glasses
- Prescription sunglasses
- Customized durable, fashionable athletic frames from Liberty Sport
We Have the Newest Materials and Lens Coatings
- Single-vision lenses
- Lined bifocals
- Progressive (no-line) bifocals
- High-index polycarbonate (thin) lenses
- Transition (self-tinting) lenses
- Anti-reflective coating
- In-house tinting
SLUCare's Optical and Contact Lens Shop Hours
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Call 314-256-3207 to schedule an appointment at SLUCare's Optical and Contact Lens Shop.