Charitable giving to Saint Louis University Cancer Center makes a difference in the
lives of cancer patients. Your gifts help to:
- Discover new ways to treat cancer.
- Purchase advanced medical equipment.
- Establish continuing education for our academic physicians.
- Educate people about methods of detection and prevention.
- Provide cancer patients and their families a better quality of life.
Gifts to Saint Louis University Cancer Center can be made:
- In honor or memory of a loved one.
- As gift annuities and remainder trusts, which can provide a lifetime income and substantial
- As gifts or cash, real estate and securities.
For more information or to discuss how you can play a role in the future of Saint
Louis University Cancer Center, please call 314-977-3287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a credit card gift to Saint Louis University Cancer Center
Gifts May Also Be Mailed to the Following Address:
Saint Louis University
Attn: Cancer Center Donation
One North Grand, 319 DuBourg Hall
St. Louis, Missouri 63103
To learn more about how you can contribute to Saint Louis University itself, please
visit this page:
Giving to Saint Louis University