Charitable giving to Saint Louis University Cancer Center makes a difference in the lives of cancer patients. Your gifts help to:
- Discover new ways to treat cancer.
- Purchase advanced medical equipment.
- Establish continuing education for our academic physicians.
- Educate people about methods of detection and prevention.
- Provide cancer patients and their families a better quality of life.
Gifts to Saint Louis University Cancer Center can be made:
- In honor or memory of a loved one.
- As gift annuities and remainder trusts, which can provide a lifetime income and substantial tax benefits.
- As gifts or cash, real estate and securities.
Gifts May Also Be Mailed to the Following Address:Saint Louis University Attn: Cancer Center Donation One North Grand, 319 DuBourg Hall St. Louis, Missouri 63103
To learn more about how you can contribute to Saint Louis University itself, please visit this page: