MYCare is a medical program exclusively for SLU faculty, staff and family members. By choosing a SLUCare Family Medicine provider for primary care, participants are entitled to cost savings and special benefits, including same-day sick visits. Through MYCare, you’ll have a whole medical team working together to coordinate your care and help you live your healthiest life.
How Does It Work?
Choose a SLUCare Family Medicine primary care provider and you’ll be enrolled in MYCare upon your first visit. Family medicine providers care for all ages, so your whole family can see one physician. As needed, your doctor will connect you with other MYCare health team members, including:
- Expedited referrals to SLUCare specialists
- Care manager
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Behavioral health specialist
- Social worker
Your Health Benefits Go Further With MYCare
- Same-day appointments for sick visits
- After-hours appointments available
- 24-hour provider-access phone line
- MyChart online health management tool
- Three locations: Center for Specialized Medicine (midtown), University Tower, and Des Peres Medical Arts Building
- Lower copay than with non-SLUCare providers
- Included are consults with: dietitian, pharmacist, social worker and behavioral health
- Medical team that knows you and your family
- Effective management of chronic conditions
- Education for specific health concerns
- Wellness planning to optimize your health
Enrolling Is Easy
Select a SLUCare Family Medicine primary care provider, and upon your first visit, you’ll be able to enjoy the added benefits of MYCare.
If you currently see a Family Medicine provider, you may already be part of MYCare. If you’re unsure whether you’re enrolled, just ask. We’re here to help.
|Find a Family Medicine Provider||Schedule Appointment Online|