Care for Pancreatitis, Gallstones, Pancreatic Cancer and Other Pancreatic and Biliary Conditions
In 2015, SLUCare Center for Pancreatic and Biliary Diseases was named an NPF Pancreatitis Center by the National Pancreas Foundation. This designation recognizes our physicians' expertise and the center's team approach to diagnosis and treatment of pancreatitis and related conditions. It is one of 30 NPF Pancreatitis Centers in the U.S. and the only center in Missouri.
In 2016, Saint Louis University Cancer Center earned recognition as an NPF Pancreatic Cancer Center. This distinction is awarded to organizations that demonstrate commitment to treating the whole patient, with an emphasis on the best possible outcomes and an improved quality of life. The center is the only one of its kind in Missouri.
- Acute pancreatitis
- Recurrent pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Pancreatic exocrine insufficiency
- Pancreatic lesions, including cystic lesions
- Pancreatic cancer
- Diseases of the gall bladder, including gallstones
- Biliary tract diseases, including biliary anomalies, strictures, obstructions, lithiasis and sphincter of Oddi dysfunction
- Post-liver transplant biliary tract disorders
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Cystic fibrosis (in coordination with SLUCare Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)
For more information or to make an appointment, call 314-577-6000.
SLUCare Pancreatic and Biliary Specialists
SLUCare Center for Pancreatic and Biliary Diseases LocationCenter for Specialized Medicine 1225 South Grand, Second Floor
St. Louis, MO 63104
314-257-3760 See Map