Illnesses and injuries don't work on a schedule. That's why there's SLUCare Express — exclusively for employees of Saint Louis University.
When accidents and illnesses require the attention of a medical provider, we'll work with you to be seen by an acute care provider either the same day or the next day.
We have centuries of combined medical expertise and will work with you to diagnose and treat your medical condition. When you choose SLUCare Express, you can be confident that you will receive the prompt, friendly services that you deserve.
When you need us, call 314-977-1188.
SLUCare Express Clinic addresses common health problems, including:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Ear and throat infections
- Minor bumps and cuts
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin rashes
- Simple sprains and strains
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
Should I go to the nearest emergency room?
If you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, a severe headache, broken bone or other serious problems, please go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.
SLUCare Express is designed specifically for Saint Louis University employees:
- regardless if the employee has insurance through the University.
- regardless if the patient is an existing patient of SLUCare General Internal Medicine.
- existing SLUCare Family and Community Medicine patients may be able to see a provider in FCM, if available.
- students should continue to use Student Health Services.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. — 4:30 p.m. (regular business days)Center for Specialized Medicine
1225 South Grand
St. Louis, MO 63104-1016 See Map
- Have your insurance information available.
- Have your Banner ID ready — this will verify you are a SLU employee.
- Your primary care provider's name and contact information (if available).
- A brief description of your symptoms.