SLUCare cancer specialists have an international reputation as experts in cancer of the blood, bone marrow, and lymph nodes, as well as in bone marrow transplant.
SLUCare's transplant team uses resources such as the National Marrow Donor Program and the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research. We treat cancer patients with solid tumors, lymphomas, leukemias and multiple myeloma.
As part of an academic medical practice, our physicians are also educators and researchers. Our other interests include regenerative medicine, an exciting and important area of study that holds great potential for treating genetic diseases, organ dysfunction, spinal cord injuries and heart failure.
SLUCare Cancer Services
- Comprehensive evaluation and management of patients with inherited and acquired anemias
- Treatment for complex inherited and acquired bleeding disorders
- Treatment for venous and arterial thromboembolic complications
- Pediatric hematology and oncology services
SLUCare Cancer Specialties
- Breast cancer
- Head and neck tumors
- GI malignancies
- Lung cancer
- Colon cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Autoimmune diseases
- Autologous and allogeneic bone marrow and peripheral stem cell transplantation
- Thrombotic and bleeding disorders