SLUCare cancer specialists have an international reputation as experts in cancer of the blood, bone marrow, and lymph nodes, as well as in bone marrow transplant.
SLUCare's transplant team uses resources such as the National Marrow Donor Program and the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research. We treat cancer patients with solid tumors, lymphomas, leukemias and multiple myeloma.
As part of an academic medical practice, our team draws on the expertise of physicians from many different specialties — hematology, medical oncology, surgery, radiation oncology — who work together to determine the most effective course of treatment for your unique cancer. Our patients have access to the latest cancer treatments and technologies, as well as innovative therapies only available through clinical trials.
In addition to their work with patients, our physician-researchers are engaged in the study of regenerative medicine, an area of science that holds great potential for treating genetic diseases, organ dysfunction, spinal cord injuries and heart failure.
Our Specialists Offer:
- Comprehensive hematology and medical oncology services
- Evaluation and management of patients with inherited and acquired anemias
- Treatment for complex inherited and acquired bleeding disorders
- Treatment for venous and arterial thromboembolic complications
- Pediatric hematology and oncology services
- Chemotherapy and infusion therapies for non-cancerous conditions
- Lab services
- Clinical trials
- Medical education and social services
- Financial counseling
SLUCare Cancer Specialties
- Breast cancer
- Head and neck tumors
- GI malignancies
- Lung cancer
- Colon cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Autoimmune diseases
- Autologous and allogeneic bone marrow and peripheral stem cell transplantation
- Thrombotic and bleeding disorders
|Find a Hematology-Oncology Doctor||Request an Appointment|