Testing and Expert Testimony for Medical and Legal Investigations into Death, Poisoning or Drug Abuse
Forensic toxicology uses toxicology, analytical chemistry, pharmacology, clinical chemistry and other disciplines to aid medical or legal investigation of death, poisoning or drug abuse. For more than 30 years, the SLUCare Forensic Toxicology Laboratory has provided excellent service to St. Louis City and surrounding counties, as well as jurisdictions nationwide.
Forensic Toxicology Laboratory Features
- Volatile testing
- Comprehensive drug testing
- Individual drug confirmation and quantitation
- Turnaround times in compliance with National Academy of Medical Examiners requirements
- Competitive pricing
- Experienced toxicologists — more than 10 years' experience per provider
Expert Witness and Forensic Consulting
- Doctoral-level experts
- Expert courtroom testimony
- Independent case review
Hours of Operation
Our hours are Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. We are closed weekends, holidays and SLUCare holidays.
For questions or more information, including ordering specimen collection kits, email email@example.com.